Music Lessons for Children and Adults!
Our programs for young musicians utilize the world-renowned Yamaha Music Education System, where students learn by ear first in an environment that encourages fun and inspires a love of music.
Why choose Lafitte Music Center?
- Our students are surrounded and inspired by other musicians (instead of practicing all alone at home 🙁 ) We are the only music school in the Citrus Heights / Fair Oaks area that offers instruction in all of these instruments in one location: Piano, voice, singing, electric & acoustic guitar, drums, congas & cajon, ukulele, clarinet, saxophone, harp, double bass and trumpet.
- Our students not only learn their instruments but have the opportunity to perform monthly at our Performance Club which provides a rich environment that helps budding artists express themselves with confidence. We have our own beautiful and intimate recital hall with stage where we host our Performance Club and concerts.
- We’re the only school in the area that has a curriculum for students as young as three years old. Learn more about our Yamaha programs for young musicians…
- We have amazing teachers! Our teachers are kind, compassionate, have their own love of learning, are masters of their subject matter and set high expectations for all students.
- Every student’s path is different! We believe that every individual has a unique creative potential and that each student’s musical and artistic journey will take a form that reflects their uniqueness.
Music School in the Sacramento area!
What our parents and students say…
Lindsay C. ∗∗∗∗∗ This place is awesome. My daughter is in one of the group piano classes and we’ve been to a few of the events and open mic nights. The owner is very open and imaginative and the space has a creative ambiance. It makes for a really great experience overall.
Jaime M. ∗∗∗∗∗ Love this place. It is a place I get me time and paint. The instruction is fabulous and everyone there is super friendly. You never feel new to the place and that is one of the best parts, like coming home and spending time with family and friends. Tuesdays are now one of my favorite days of the week.
Diana N. ∗∗∗∗∗ My 5-year-old son has made significant growth since starting piano at Lafitte Music Center only six months ago; he is already playing chords and playing with both hands simultaneously. He is learning to hear notes and read music so naturally and easily. He has so much fun learning new songs and even composing his own. What’s more, I’m finally having my own ah-ha moments all these years after traditional piano lessons frustrated me.