WE ARE HIRING
Our school is growing and expanding into 2 locations: Citrus Heights and South Sacramento
We are looking for several passionate and dedicated music teachers that can teach any of the following instruments:
Piano, Guitar, Drums, Ukulele, Violin, Voice, Clarinet, Saxophone, Cello.
Some benefits to work with us versus teaching from your home:
- You’ll have an office administrator taking care of all your scheduling, invoicing, billings.
- We do the marketing, you don’t have to find students anymore.
- You will focus only on teaching.
- If you teach piano, you can also chose to be part of the Yamaha Education system, for which we’ll train you for.
- Your students will have full free access to our Jazz Band, + monthly performance club at our recital hall.
- You get to work with other (very nice) professional musicians.
- At least 5 years of teaching experience with younger kids to adults.
- Being able to teach from beginners to advanced levels.
- Being able to teach reading, theory and ear training, as well as the instrument.
- Patient, committed and a good listener.
- Being prepared to demonstrate what it is like to be in a lesson with you and provide some links to you playing if you have.
You should also have the knowledge to make the lesson fun, know how to develop goals, how to push a student when needed, or thinking out of the box to keep the student inspired.
Our teachers at the Lafitte music center have a high level of integrity and have are dedicated to teach and inspire students from all horizons.
We highly respect music educators and are paying our teachers a very good rate compared to the industry.
Please send us a cover letter, references, links to your music, resume, or whatever you seem fit to show us.
You may contact us using the adjacent form, or you can email address us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, and please include “employment” in the subject line. Thank You!